My work helps your movement become more natural and fluid. I will help you attain the vitality, poise, and ease that make living life in your body satisfying and fun.
Through natural and gentle movements, your body can claim its innate ability to move with ease and pain-free power. I use specifically targeted therapeutic yoga and movement to help you ease out chronic tension while building strength. Developmental and natural movement patterns will help you the find the ease and support you need to live joyfully in your body. With the Original Body Wisdom approach, you can slow down the aging process; relieve the long-term effects of injury; recover from neglect, stress, and chronic pain; and help slow the progression of neurological diseases like Parkinson’s disease or help recover from TBI and stroke.
This process is deeply relaxing and feels nourishing. It helps you:
- Move with poise, elegance, and confidence.
- Use fitness, strength building, and yoga programs more effectively.
- Have comfort in walking, sitting, bending, and standing.
- Eliminate shoulder stoops and protruding necks.
- Relieve chronic back, hip, neck, shoulder, and other joint pain.
- Recover from “klutz” habits.
- Make changes in your nervous system so you have robust relaxation.
- Increase emotional resilience
- Widen your abilities to trust and to chose what you want in life.
My clients feel more comfortable in their skin. They make changes in their lives based on the changes they make in their bodies. Our movement reflects what we think is possible in life and by changing our movement habits we change our lives. Many use our work to speak more calmly and effectively in public and personal settings. After all, how you move is fundamental to all of your well-being.
Learn how I can help you through a discovery session or call me for more information: 413-230-1260.