My work helps your movement become more natural and resilient. This is no small thing.
Did you know…? Research shows that bad posture and inefficient movement strongly predict how quickly you could find yourself in a nursing home. But long before that, you could find yourself restricting actiities or simply just “not feeling right” in your body.
No worries, help is here.
Through introducing natural, but often unfamiliar, movements with strategically applied inner directed therapeutic Yoga techniques you can slow down the aging process, relieve long term injury, recover from neglect, stress, chronic pain and help slow the progression of neurological diseases like Parkinson’s disease.
By gently unwinding hurtful movement and flexibility habits you can uncover your Natural Movement and have protection from injury and comfort in motion. This is key to:
- Your ability to stay active and engage in vigorous exercise.
- Safely and effectively use fitness, strength building and Yoga programs.
- Feeling comfortable when walking, sitting, bending and standing.
- Eliminating back pain.
- Having confidence and centeredness
- Allowing the possibility of aging without chronic pain, restriction, sleeplessness, and stress.
- A positive and self-caring relationship with yourself.
Natural movement may feel un-natural at first, but the process is deeply relaxing and feels nourishing. You can engage in rewarding activities you may have given up.
My clients feel more comfortable in their skin allowing them to make changes in their lives based on the changes they make in their bodies. In particular, many find themselves speaking more calmly and effectively in public and personal settings. How you move is foundational to your entire well-being.
You can experience more comfort, support and ease in movement and in life. Learn how I can help you through a discovery session or call me for more information 413.230.1260