My work helps your movement become more natural and resilient. I will help you attain the vitality, poise, fluidity and ease that make living life in your body satisfying and fun.
When humans started walking on two feet everything changed. Our bodies are still catching up. Through introducing natural and gentle movements your body can claim its innate ability to move with easy and pain-free power. Specifically targeted therapeutic Yoga helps ease out chronic tension while building strength. With this approach you can slow down the aging process, relieve long term injury, recover from neglect, stress, chronic pain and help slow the progression of neurological diseases like Parkinson’s disease.
This process is deeply relaxing and feels nourishing. It helps you:
- Stay active and engage in vigorous exercis safely.
- Move with poise, elegance and confidence
- Use fitness, strength building and Yoga programs more effectively.
- Have comfort with walking, sitting, bending and standing.
- Eliminate shoulder stoops and protruding necks.
- Relieve chronic back, neck, shoulder and joint pain.
- Recover from “klutz” habits.
- Make changes in your nervous system so you have robust relaxation.
My clients feel more comfortable in their skin. They make changes in their lives based on the changes they make in their bodies. In particular, many use our work to speak more calmly and effectively in public and personal settings. After all, how you move is foundational to all of your well being.
You can experience more comfort, support and ease in movement and in life. Learn how I can help you through a discovery session or call me for more information 413.230.1260