My work helps your movement become more natural and fluid. I will help you attain the vitality, poise, and ease that make living life in your body satisfying and fun.
Upcoming Events and Workshops:
- Freeing Your Natural Breath: 7 week course beginning May 22 or 23
- Walking Clinic, Sunday, May 17, Hadley, MA
Through natural and gentle movements, your body can claim its innate ability to move with ease and pain-free power. I use specifically targeted therapeutic yoga to help you ease out chronic tension while building strength. Evolutionary and developmental movement patterns will help you the find the ease and support you need to live joyfully in your body. With the Original Body Wisdom approach, you can slow down the aging process; relieve the long-term effects of injury; recover from neglect, stress, and chronic pain; and help slow the progression of neurological diseases like Parkinson’s disease.
This process is deeply relaxing and feels nourishing. It helps you:
- Stay active and engage in vigorous exercise safely.
- Move with poise, elegance, and confidence.
- Use fitness, strength building, and yoga programs more effectively.
- Have comfort with walking, sitting, bending, and standing.
- Eliminate shoulder stoops and protruding necks.
- Relieve chronic back, neck, shoulder, and joint pain.
- Recover from “klutz” habits.
- Make changes in your nervous system so you have robust relaxation.
My clients feel more comfortable in their skin. They make changes in their lives based on the changes they make in their bodies. In particular, many use our work to speak more calmly and effectively in public and personal settings. After all, how you move is fundamental to all of your well-being.
Learn how I can help you through a discovery session or call me for more information: 413-230-1260.